Friday, July 25, 2008

My First Blog!

WOW...After much consideration and thought i have decided to join the "blog" network. This is something that i have looked at as being a fad that wouldn't last. However, to no adue it has become a popular pastime, so much to the point where i have decided to join.

Let's see where do i start at...Well i woke up this morning to the sound of rain beating against my window, i knew immediately that this was going to be a rather difficult day. The time was approximately 10: 17 when i decided to get up from bed and get my day started. I arose knowing that today was going to be the day that i finished this presentation i was assigned to do for my Student Government Association retreat. The presentation is "Influence" and why it's important in leadership. So I whitened my teeth, got dressed and headed out to get started on this task.

I arrived at the Ford Residential Complex at Tennessee State University (My apt complex) at 12:00pm. I clocked in, being that i also work there :-)...and logged on a computer and went to work....In the process of doing this i was interrupted once by an individual who was just arriving to check in. So i kindly stopped to assist this young man in getting checked in. The funny thing about this situation was i had never check anyone in before and there was no in the office to assist me in doing so. Me being the type of person who never likes to appear lost or dumbfounded.....i continued the check-in the best way i knew possible. I gave the young man the need paper work and he filled it out accordingly. Upon his completion i grab the master keys and we both left in search of a finding a room. The first apt we went was 28** and the bathroom was filthy...It reeked of piss and shit...IT WAS JUST AWFUL...SO the young man asked if we could try another one, and we did...The next room we went to appeared OK...until we discovered that there were hundreds of dead flies on the stove..to no adue, we left that apt also...The final apt we visited was mine. We entered it and of course it was clean (don't play that dirty shit)...no flies, and the bathrooms were clean....however, the room he would be staying in door was broken. So we headed back to the office and he asked Ms. Bass if he could stay in my apt, she saiod sure, as long as you sign a contract stating that you will not hold the school responsible for any stolen or damaged property that is a result of the door being broken. I then returned back to finish up my presentation....after about two hours i finished and i left to retire back to my quarters. As i walked in i was overwhelmed with a throbing heade ache....This was a result of me not eating ANYTHING all day...SO i grab a sandwhich, and some water and chilled for about 2 and 3/4's of a minute...lol....then i started writing my blog!

No comments: