Sunday, August 3, 2008

So...Where's my money?!?!

WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!! So i worked this Math Academy Summer camp about 2 WEEKS ago...It was two weeks of babysitting..OOPS!! i meant watching 10 and 11th graders. This was a fun experience for the most part, the problems that did occur were problems started by two other counselors (thats another blog for another day) Moving on as i stated before the camp ended 2 WEEKS ago today...lol...We were promised by our director that we would receive our checks on Tuesday...So we were like cool...its just two days...Tuesday came along and i went to my campus mail box and discovered that my check wasn't there....I didn't panic i just said to myself "I give them a couple more days.....Friday rolled around and STILL NO CHECK....thats when the panic begin. I mean i was beginning to run out of funds and my phone bill was due...So i called my director just to see where my check was....of course he didn't answer.....so i went on with my weekend....Monday came and i did the same thing, i checked my campus mailbox and STILL NO CHECK..by this time im pissed as a motherfucker....i was broke and my phone was on the verge of being turned off (another blog for another day)...So i sent a text to my fellow counselors just to see if they heard anything concerning onto our checks....to no surprise they didn't hear anything either...so the week goes on...and i get more and more pissed...So i decided to take matter into my own hands...i decided to take a trip to visit the director of the program. Of course he was not there...So i asked his secretary about my DAMN check..she told me that the checks were still in the system....So my question is WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE SYSTEM?!?! T-Mobile does not want to hear that the system has there money...all they want is their money....The next day T-Mobile yanked my shit...and that opened an entire new can of worms....Currently i am without money, my phone is off...and the system is flourishing from my check. I honestly don't know what im going to do if i go to my mailbox on Monday and my check isn't there...But hey, I'm mad...but i am surviving....times like this help you to see who your real friends are.

No comments: